SOCIETY OF SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL
We are lay Catholic organisation of women and men, volunteers, committed to offer person-to-person help to all those in need.
Our motto “serviens in spe” means “serving in hope”
The Society of St Vincent de Paul (SSVP) is an international organisation with its headquarters in Paris. The SSVP National Council of Singapore was formed in 1951 and there are conferences in almost every Catholic Church in Singapore now.
SSVP – CTK was formed in 1982 and we serve our Friends in Need (FINS) in Ang Mo Kio.
What we do:
- Regular visit to our FINs at their homes.
- Home improvements for FINs
- Distribute food rations and financial aids on 1st Saturday of every month at 11am. We also do home deliveries to our homebound FINS.
- Second Collections on 1st weekend of the month.
- Organise FINS Outings and Christmas Party
- Home Rosary
- Free medical clinic
- Free Legal aid
Our Meeting :
We meet to discuss and deliberate our Fins’ aid program and their well being on every first, second and fourth Thursday of every month at 7.45pm to 9.30pm in room 109.
As Pope Francis said, “Take care of God’s creation. But above all, take care of people in need.”
Vincentians are all called to serve with love. We invite you to join us today and be part of the Vincentian family.
If you have the passion for serving the poor and marginalised, you can find out more via:
Our Hotline: 90548018
Our email: email@example.com.
Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/ssvpctk/