The Office Bearers meet on the 3rd Sunday of each month from 11.30am to 1pm. Currently we have 300 members.
- To pray with the bereaved family members at funeral wakes for the repose soul.
- To render spiritual support to the bereaved family members.
- To perform corporal works of mercy.
Criteria for Membership
- Baptized Catholics who are parishioners of Church of Christ the King.
- 21 years and above.
Member’s privilege upon demise
- Up to maximum three (3) nights funeral wake prayer by Sodality members.
- Three (3) Requiem Masses for the repose soul.
- Up to maximum two nights of subsidized transport @ $80/night to bring Sodality members to pray at the funeral wake.
Please note: Members who joined Sodality for less than five years are not entitled to the subsidized $80 transports. Nevertheless, these members are still entitled to the three nights funeral wake prayer and three Requiem Masses.
Members who joined Sodality for more than 20 continuous years qualify to be Life Member. Life Member’s annual contributions will be waived with effect from the 21st year.
- First year @ $28.
- Subsequent years @ $18 per year, to pay in January of the each year.
Please note: Any member who is not contactable, or whose membership contribution is outstanding for two years will be deemed no longer interested to serve and their membership shall be automatically terminated without notice.
Who do I contact?
President Jason Ng 97571383
V. President Margaret Seow 97715489
Asst. Hon Secretary Sandy Lim 97756375