“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.” (Matthew: 5:7)
Divine Mercy Prayer Group was formed in early 1980s soon after Church of Christ The King was established. Their devotees had over the years continued to gather and pray weekly as a community, to promote the important message of mercy is that God loves “all of us” no matter how great our sins. We share our encounters and graces that we had experienced through good testimonies and being witnesses of Divine Mercy and His love for us. For those who are new to the Divine Mercy devotion, we can assist them in prayers through our group.
The ABC’s of Mercy
Ask for His mercy. God wants us to approach Him in prayer.
Be merciful. God wants us to receive His mercy and let it flow through us to others.
Completely trust in Jesus. God wants us to know that the graces of His mercy are dependent upon our trust.
To profess and proclaim:
- The TRUTH of the Real Presence of Jesus in the Most Holy Eucharist
- The MESSAGE of THE DIVINE MERCY OF GOD
- To practice Corporal works of Mercy and praying for the sick and dying
- To experience the splendor of our Catholic Faith
- Through reading of Scripture
- Teachings of the Catholic Church
- The Diary of St Maria Faustina Kowalska
- Every Tuesday at 8.00pm (Chapel/Main Church)
- Every 1st Tuesday of the month, Mass after Chaplet at 8.00pm
- Divine Mercy Way of the Cross – during Season of Lent
- Novena to the Divine Mercy – Good Friday to Holy Saturday
- Divine Mercy Sunday Feast – Chaplet before 5.30pm Mass on Divine Mercy Sunday
- 5 Oct – Memorial of St Faustina, Kowalska
Mabel Teo email@example.com
James Wong firstname.lastname@example.org